You know what’s not awesome?
- Getting up super early when you could really use a few more minutes of sleep.
- Coffee but no coffee filters.
- Pod changes at 4 am are definitely not awesome.
- Having a Dexcom but still needing to do finger checks. Ugh.
- Low blood sugars at the grocery store.
- High blood sugars when all you want to do is sleep.
- Low blood sugars when all you want to do is sleep. (Interrupting my sleep is a trend, I see)
- Bad hair days.
- When someone erases your DVR’d show before you even got to watch it.
- Someone stealing your snack when you already did a bolus for it.
But to counteract that..here’s some awesome stuff..
- Morning snuggles from your kids/pets/pillow.
- Waking up to breakfast hot and waiting for you. (Hint, hint husband)
- Actually getting to sit and relax with your significant other.
- Smiles from strangers.
- Being able to make people laugh.
- Free stuff. C’mon..free is awesome.
- When the barista gets the spelling of your name right.
- Long chats with your sister. (Insert favorite family member..you know you have one) :)
- A blanket right out of the dryer.
Those are my thoughts for today. I hope Wednesday is treating you well.
Smile, there’s always a reason to.