It’s always nice to be present in the here and now moments of life. Once in awhile though I think it’s alright to plan goals, daydream, wish, and send out hopes for the future. So I thought I would put together my own little “Someday I will..” list. These are goals I hope to have accomplished..someday. Call it a bucket list if you will. Enjoy.
1. Someday I will have my bachelors, and even masters, degree. I can’t wait to start school again.
2. Someday I will have my own little house. Preferably one with a yard.
3. Someday I will have an adorable little puppy.
4. Someday I will be at my goal weight. With a lot of exercise and healthy choices.
5. Someday I will be doing what I love and actually making a career out of it. Writing.
6. Someday I will be happy with myself instead of being overly critical.
7. Someday I will be able to say I had diabetes.
8. Someday I will be able to forgive all the things you’ve done/broken promises so that we can move forward.
9. Someday I will be a grandmother and spoil those babies rotten. :)
10. Someday I will take a road trip.
Some of these things might seem shallow, they may seem completely out of reach, but they are all things that I truly hope I can mark off the list. In some way.
Don’t forget to smile, there’s always a reason to.